All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Capitol Hill Row House Room Available for CF May 1 ($890)

I am looking for someone to sublet my room beginning May 1st (with some flexibility)– July 31st with the option to continue into the next lease period. 

About the room:

- The rent is $890 per month

- Utilities and internet would be around $125 per person per month.

-Shares a bathroom with one other person.

-Can come with a bed if wanted. 

About the house:

- The first floor is spacious with a large living room/dining area and a large kitchen.

- There is a back patio that is good for hosting and grilling.

- The common space is fully furnished, but if you have furniture, we can make room!

- The location is very convenient to public transportation: 0.5 miles to Union Station, 0.8 miles to Eastern Market, and close to several bus routes that take you to both metros and downtown.

About the roommates: My roommates are two Christian females in their 20s. They enjoy hanging out together when their home, but also have pretty full schedules. They love spending time out and about, as well as opening our home for get-togethers. We are looking for someone who is open to making this a place where others can feel at home, and who is neat and respectful of others.

Please email cj4275a (at) student. american. edu for more information or to view the house

This discussion has been closed.