All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Friendly CF looking for housing starting April 1st.

Hello there, 

My name is Dominique and I am currently looking for housing starting April 1st. I live on Capitol Hill now and would like to stay around the same area. My budget is around 800-1000 including utilities and if it was furnished it would be ideal. 

About me, I am 24 years old and moved to DC over a year ago to work in Government Affairs for my University FIU. We have a satellite office near the Hill so I go to the Hill often. I would describe myself as a friendly, low key, neat roommate that wants a home and not just a place to go to sleep. During weekdays I go to sleep pretty early and I enjoy watching Netflix originals, reading, and going to museums.   

The only reason I am moving out of my current house is because my landlord decided to increase the rent by 300 dollars so I decided not to renew my lease. If you know of any place that might be a good fit please feel free to email me at dominique.j.espinoza@gmail.com.

Thanks, 

Dominique