All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Friendly CF looking for housing starting April 1st.

Hello there, 

My name is Dominique and I am currently looking for housing starting April 1st. I live on Capitol Hill now and would like to stay around the same area. My budget is around 800-1000 including utilities and if it was furnished it would be ideal. 

About me, I am 24 years old and moved to DC over a year ago to work in Government Affairs for my University FIU. We have a satellite office near the Hill so I go to the Hill often. I would describe myself as a friendly, low key, neat roommate that wants a home and not just a place to go to sleep. During weekdays I go to sleep pretty early and I enjoy watching Netflix originals, reading, and going to museums.   

The only reason I am moving out of my current house is because my landlord decided to increase the rent by 300 dollars so I decided not to renew my lease. If you know of any place that might be a good fit please feel free to email me at dominique.j.espinoza@gmail.com.

Thanks, 

Dominique