All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Male roommate needed April 1 - $900 - Arlington/Alexandria

My current roommate is moving and I am looking for someone to fill his spot beginning April 1st. My current lease goes through June 30, but there is an opportunity to continue the lease if desired.

It is a two bedroom condo in the Fairlington neighborhood. The available room is on the basement level, which also includes a separate living room and bathroom. The unit has in-unit laundry, a great patio and grill, an off-street parking space (we would share) - otherwise free street parking, and other neighborhood amenities (pool, tennis courts, etc.).

Rent is $900 plus electric and internet, which is an additional $60-$100 depending on the season (winter is more expensive with heat).

Fairlington is a great neighborhood that is centrally located around Arlington/Alexandria/DC. If you commute via Metro, it is a short (< 10 minute) Metrobus ride to Pentagon Station from the bus stop on the corner - a very easy commute that I have made many times.

As for me, I am a 26-year-old, Christian, young professional. I am hoping to find a roommate in a similar stage of life. I am a very clean, responsible, and easy-going.

If you are interested in pictures or more information, feel free to email me at