All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for mid-November shared housing in DC/VA/MD Area…

I am a professional Christian Female, mid 40 and relocating to DC in November for a job assignment in downtown DC. I am looking to rent a room in a house/town-house or apartment with other females willing to do the same.

I am looking to rent in mid-November and will prefer approx. 35 minute or less commute to downtown DC by public transportation or private car.

I have been looking for well over a month now with little luck and recognize the housing crisis is REAL! Please shoot me an email if you are a female needing roommates or wiling to collaborate to find a shared living arrangement. Personally, I get along with people of all ages and would be open to a mixed age setting provided that we can respect each other and keep our living space clean and tidy:). I look forward to your emails at my address below.

Thanks, Esther!

Please send email to: essinc16@outlook.com

This discussion has been closed.