All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 2 CFS to rent place in Arlington $2450 July

Hi! I’ve found a great place to rent and need two other Christian women to live at the condo. The total rent is $2450 all utilities included and parking. The move in date would be July. If you are interested please leave your name and email below. 

Thank you!

Comments

• Hey, if you're still looking for roommates I may be interested! My name is Rebecca. You can email me at rarobinson77@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • If you're still looking for roommates, I'd love to be considered.

Currently I live in Clarendon with two amazing roommates. We get along really well, my room is just so tiny for the price I'm paying so I'm looking to move when the opportunity is right (I'm currently on a month-to-month lease so I'm flexible on the move-in date).

I'm 33 and work as a self-employed digital marketing writer. Most importantly, I'm a Christian! I'm a member of a local church and was even on staff there for four years (from 2012-2016). I go to small group Bible study on Monday nights and I volunteer as a greeter twice a month at church, too. I'm from Manassas and my family is still in the area. I love to visit them! I have one little niece, a nephew, and one on the way!

Let me know if you think we might be a good fit, or if you have any other questions for me! :) 

Thanks so much!

Jen

email: JenniferM316@gmail.com

• Hi Rachel,

My name is Lauren, and I go to NCC at the Barracks Row campus.  I may be interested.  Would the place allow a pet?  I have a super sweet and chill 4 year old cat named Pebbles who I would be looking to bring with me.  Here's my e-mail, lauren.douglas90@gmail.com.  Thanks!
  • Hi Rachel! 

My name is Nicolle and I actually go to Passion City Church, but I am interested in your apartment! I am 25 and will be starting a job at a nonprofit in a few weeks! I would love to hear more about the apartment - my email is hilln.nh@gmail.com. Thanks! 
  • Hi Rachel,

I am very interested!  I am in my late 20's and am looking to move in June.  I work for an Architecture/Design firm and am a member of Redeemer Church of Arlington.  My current housing has a window unit that has been aggravating my seasonal allergies.  Does the condo have central A/C?  If you think I could be a good fit, my email is design4fun2day@gmail.com.  I would love to see pictures and find out a little more about the location.  Thanks!

Heather