All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF to share beautiful 2 bed/2.5 bath house 

I am looking for a house mate to share a beautiful 2 bedroom/2.5 bath row house on 10th Street NE, close to Union Market and 15 min walk to Union Station. The apartment is fully furnished with the exception of the room being rented. You can see pictures here: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/apa/d/1150looking-for-house-mate-to/6518326986.html 

The living room area is open with beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick and the kitchen has all new appliances. The unit includes a washer/dryer, lots of natural light, a back deck and grill. There is also closet space in each bedroom as well as a linen closet with space for storage.

ABOUT ME: 
I have just moved back to the USA from Asia, to work for a human rights non-profit in DC. I really enjoy hanging out with friends on the weekends and have two small cats that will be sharing the house. I am very laid-back, neat, friendly, and easy to live with. 

Note the building is smoke-free. No additional pets please.

INFORMATION:

Rent: $1,150 per month (bedroom + private bathroom)

Fees: no fees

Utilities: Split electric, water, sewer, wifi, and cable.

Bedrooms: 2 (+ den)

Bathrooms: 2 full + 1 half

Duration: 1 year, starting immediately