All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF LOOKING FOR ROOMMATE TO SHARE STUDIO - $775 PER PERSON

Newly Renovated Modern Studio to share!
Ideal move in date: Mid April
You: Friendly Female Christian
Price:$775 and utilities ~$50 each of us
Time: 6 months or more

I recently graduated with a masters degree from Stanford and moved to DC for a job. I am currently living between U street and Columbia heights with my roommate in a studio. However she is graduating from Howard University and I am looking someone willing to share a studio with me.

The studio may be small, but the modern and new look is fantastic. It is also in an amazing location, 10 min walk from Ustreet/Columbia hts, close to my church at The District Church, swing dance location I like to go to - Jam Cellar, and also Trader Joes and Giant. On my free time I like to visit cafes, visit museums, meet new friends, cook and dance. I'd consider myself, friendly, responsible, clean, and respectful. 

This is my first job coming out of grad school and trying to live conservatively in DC. I enjoy people and have no problems sharing space. If you are like me, interested in saving some money on rent, prefer convenience of location, hold strong appreciation for good interior design and ambiance, easy going and respectful, this place might be perfect for you. My typical day would be work from 9-5 and use this studio mainly to sleep, work, watch some Netflix. My social activities are mainly done elsewhere, such as small groups!

My current 6 month lease ends mid April. I would need to know by March, so that I have time to look for other options. I am already preparing myself to move out of this studio because it has been very difficult finding someone open to sharing a studio (thus I have another ad about myself posted in this forum about looking for housing elsewhere =P ). If interested, you should come by for a visit this weekend! Email me at jessicaheartyang@gmail.com

Blessings,
Jessica