All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Friendly CF looking for a place in NW or NE near green line metro under $800

I recently graduated with a masters degree from Stanford and moved to DC for a job. I am currently living between U street and Columbia heights with my roommate in a studio. However she is graduating from Howard University and I am having trouble find someone to room with me after she leaves and I can't afford to pay for the studio without a roommate.

I am looking for a room located close to the Green Line. Columbia Hts, U Street, Petworth (Federal South, Navy Yard area okay too since I work in Suitland) would be ideal because it is close to my church at TDC, swing dance location I like to go to - Jam Cellar, and also grocery stores. On my free time I like to visit cafes, visit museums, meet new friends, cook and dance. 

I'd consider myself, friendly, responsible, clean, and respectful. This is my first job coming out of grad school and trying to live conservatively in DC. My typical day would be work from 9-5. 

My current 6 month lease ends mid April. I can move in mid April or beginning April.

Comments