All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF to join search for 3 bedroom house - Capitol Hill

My roommate and I are searching for a three bedroom row house in the Capitol Hill area to move into between April 1st - June 1st and are looking for a third roommate to join in our search. 

We are both in our late twenties. I work for National Community Church and my roommate is a social worker at a non-profit. We are hoping our new roommate will be open to renting the master bedroom in the house that we move to. We are both very active in our respective churches and friend groups but enjoy catching up at the end of the day or while watching This is Us! We also love to host so it is important to us to create a hospitable environment for others. 

If this is something you'd be interested in, email aleesaribbens@gmail.com and jillian.wilzbacher@gmail.com. We would love to hear more about you and your current housing situation/needs. If it seems like a fit, it would be great to set up a time to meet in person within the next few weeks. 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.