All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Elegant Home Ready for 3+ Female Roommates in Falls Church, near downtown McLean

edited February 2018 in Housing
Luxury and comfortable living in beautiful Falls Church! Looking for 3+ gals to be roommates with in a recently rented 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,230 square ft home that is bright, elegant, offers privacy, yet has excellent areas for hanging out, relaxing, studying, or having fun conversations.

LOCATION: Close to downtown McLean, the house in Falls Church is an excellent location and quaint community that has quick access to DC, Tysons Corner, I-495, GW Parkway, and Rt 66.

HOUSE INCLUDES: In addition to 4 bedrooms (bonus room can be an office or bedroom) and 3.5 bathrooms, this beautiful home includes a formal dining room, living room, den, THREE gas fireplaces (one on each level), and a gorgeous, well appointed kitchen. You would have your own bathroom (or share based on room preference) with the option of having a bedroom furnished or not. You are welcome to bring common-area furniture – there is plenty of space – and I have some as well. There is a piano and other instruments are welcome.

ROOMMATES: I am looking for like-minded gals that enjoy community, hospitality, engaging with different kinds of folks (Christian and non-Christian), love music, don’t smoke, and don’t mind the sweet and well-behaved house Pomeranian. Sorry, no other pets allowed.

ME: I work as a consultant in the defense community and recently left the Army Reserve. Love outdoor pursuits, read voraciously, cook, take my jeep for challenging rides, play tennis and board games, and travel. I attend Holy Trinity Church in McLean and NCC in Gainesville, have a lot of international friends, and would like to host our ladies’ bible studies occasionally.

RENT: Rent is based on five people and is roughly $900 per housemate with utilities averaging $100-125 or per month per roommate (water, electric, gas, internet).

PARKING: One reserved parking space is available for $90 per month. Street parking is also available. If you are interested in being roommates, please let me know at 2018in2018@gmail.com! Looking for May 1 move date for incoming roommates.