All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

April 1 - $1305 - Private room + bathroom - Luxury H St. NE Apartment

Hello! My roommate and I are young professionals and looking for a female to fill a room (and bathroom) in our apartment on H Street NE. A roommate that has living room furniture is very welcomed!

We live in the Anthology apartments, a luxury building with a lobby, gym, pool and rooftop access. There is a Whole Foods across the street and plenty of good restaurants and fun places to go out within walking distance. The lease is up in December and we are hoping to have someone who is planning to stay the duration of it beginning on April 1.
Let me know via comment and message if you’re interested and I’d be happy to give you more details!

Comments

• Hi! My name is Sarah Dickert and I am an interior designer living in DC (currently on H St. NE as well!! about a block or two from Anthology!) I am looking to make a move and would be very interested in hearing more about this place! Would you mind either emailing me or shooting me a text to get more info??

Thanks!!
    Sarah 
    dickertsc1@gmail.com or 704-960-0129