All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Wanted for Arlington Home near Metro

edited February 2018 in Housing
Hey friends!

We're a female Christian household in Crystal City looking for one more to move into a sunny, downstairs bedroom w/ a private bath. The room is available at the earliest February 24th and at the latest the end of March.

Rent/Utilities: Rent is $1,150 per housemate. Utilities average about $100-125  or per month. The house is beautiful and spacious. 

Travel: We're two blocks from a bus stop with lines that go all around VA and connect to the city. We're a 10ish minute walk to the Crystal City metro, and about a 15 minute walk from the VRE station (Virginia Railway Express). The VRE starts in southern VA and travels up to Union station. We're next to the airport - a 5 minute ride from the house to the airline counter. 

Safety: We're in a very safe location. The neighborhood is quiet, the landlord lives across the street, and there are some retired generals and admirals who live on the street if that gives you an idea of the type of people who live here. I sometimes run or go for walks at night, and it's never been an issue. 

To give you more info about the housemates: We're looking for someone who loves the Lord. One of the girls works on Capitol Hill (she's super sweet and will probably bake you treats), and the other works for a defense contractor and is a military reservist. They both live upstairs and share a bathroom. They have their private time, but also will likely want to hang out too. If they're not at work, they're at church or traveling.

Your room/bathroom: You'd be taking over my room on the first floor, which has a detached bathroom that would just be yours. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! I'm more than happy to send pics and/or give a virtual tour!

Comments

• Hi Emmy, 

I am interested in checking out the available room. 

I am a 32-year old consultant working in Rosslyn. I work a lot but am also active in Toastmasters and my church community. I am fairly laid back and tidy. I like to cook and have friends over for dinner. I enjoy hiking and biking and most things outdoors. 

If you think I might be a good fit for your house, please let me know when would be a good time to stop by. 

Thank you,
    Marlee
    marlee.kingsley@gmail.com
  • The room is still available! Feel free to email me for pics/more info at emily@envallo.com. 
This discussion has been closed.