All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for an apartment/roommate

I'm a CF looking for a place/roommate in NW DC, preferably DuPont, but I'm open to just about anywhere on the red line. I'm hoping to find at least a 2 bedroom with a roommate. 

A little about me...I'm 31, I work as a financial planner in Rockville, MD and I really enjoy being active and traveling as much as possible. 

If you're a CF and have either an extra room or if you are looking for a roommate and want to find a place together, let me know!

Kim

Comments

• Hi Kim,

I am also a 31 year old CF who is also looking for a place/roommate for almost the exact same thing for a 2bd apt along the red line. Please email me at bjbreunermedia@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi Kim,

I'm wondering if you are still looking for a roommate or if you found housing already? I am a CF starting a job in Bethesda mid-April and am looking for a roommate. I also enjoy being active and traveling and studied finance in college. Send me an email or reply to this if you're still searching. Thanks!

My email is: laura.k620@gmail.com

-Laura McMillan
  • Any chance you're still looking? I have a great place in Rockville.
  • Hi Kim -

Did you find a place?

I am looking for someone to rent a bedroom in my 3 br house.  The house is in Bethesda, MD (close to the DC line), but convenient to the Bethesda Metro (Red Line). Rent is $785/mo, not including utilities, month to month lease. Free parking, Washer/Dryer in unit, 2 great CF roommates, no pets, huge space, private bathroom.  Move in date is Sept 1st, or earlier if needed. 

Email if you are interested :: gnehiley@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Grace
This discussion has been closed.