All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for Christian female CF starting in June!

Hello all!

I have a room available in my lovely patio level apartment beginning in June.  The apartment is in SW Bethesda (not downtown) just two miles from the DC border.  The complex is called Sumner Highlands, and it's just lovely!  Right by the Little Falls trail and the Capital Crescent Trail.  I love it!

A bit about me and the space: I am in my late thirties, and attend American University where I both work full time and am getting my masters in International Affairs.  I have a lovely goldendoodle named Lincoln who might be the funniest and silliest dog you'd ever meet.  The apartment is enormous, the open room has two huge closets and easily fits a full/queen bed (maybe even a king?  I haven't tried).  I love to host folks for dinner, take long walks with my pup and then I am working pretty hard between school and work, so definitely like to just chill at home.  I like to keep the house pretty clean and welcoming!  There is an in-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, central AC/heating and fast WiFi.  

I'll be gone for all of June and July, and then my roommate is moving downtown in August, so there are a few options available.  If you needed a spot beginning in June-you could have my room for those two months and then move "next door" when my roommate moves out, or if you were looking for a spot in August, I'm looking for someone to take over her half of the lease at that point.  If this sounds like a good fit for you, I'm sure we can work something out that works for everyone :) 

Rent is $1200/month for the sublease (June & July)-all utilities included, and $1200/month plus utilities beginning in August (about $100/month).  

Let me know if that sounds interesting!  Would be happy to have you come over for some coffee to see the place if this sounds like a good fit for you!  I could even make some pancakes too! Ha! :) 

Feel free to respond here or email me at julieannwalton@gmail.com.  Thanks for considering, and wish you the best in your housing search! 

Warmly,
Julie