All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for a place in July

Hi I’m starting the search really early and am looking for a Christian female roommate. I would like to live around Arlington or Alexandria if possible.

about me: I am 28 years old I work for a consulting firm in the area. I attend church in DC and am pretty active there. I grew up in the area and most of my family still lives here. I’m hoping to find someone that shares the same faith as me but also likes to have fun. I am also open to living in a house depending on the situation. 

If you’re interested please email me rqueen115@gmail.com 
Rachel

Comments

• Hi Rachel,

We have a room available April 1st, but might be able to cover costs until July 1st if you are interested--see our ad below, which is also posted on the NCC housing page:

Three CF working professionals looking for a fourth CF roommate to share our beautiful 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse starting 1 April-

We have been incredibly thankful over the last few years to see how the Lord has brought diverse personalities with a common passion for walking with Him to blend in such a unique way as roommates. We have been strengthened in our walk w/Christ by the unique gifts each roommate brings to the household.

Located in Kingstowne, Alexandria, in a townhome 
    1.5 miles from Kingstowne Towne Centre (Bonefish Grill, movie theater, Panera, TJMaxx, Walmart, etc.)
    2.5 miles from Springfield/Franconia Metro

Townhouse has 3 floors and a basement. Common area includes kitchen, living room, 1/2 bath, back deck (with grill), laundry room, basement living room. All are fully equipped/decorated (kitchen utensils, furniture, etc.)

Amenities: Gym/Pool Access, bike/running trails, 2 designated parking spaces + available common spaces, neighborhood watch 

The available room is $546/month (not including utilities, which average $100/month--Verizon wifi/tv, Dominion Power, Fairfax Water, and a $10/month contribution per person for household supplies). Security deposit will be paid by you to the departing roommate and returned to you upon moving out. It is a small sunny room upstairs, 9' x 9.5", and is well-lit. You would share a full bath with one roommate.

If interested, please contact Michelle and Tricia at the following: michellecavelino@gmail.com, trishrc@aol.com

We look forward to meeting you!