All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Roommates/Housing

Hello Friends!

I am a working professional in the Tysons area living in Maryland and am looking to move to Virginia in the next few weeks...ideally in March. I am looking for friendly, tidy, organized, fun, caring roommates for a house, townhouse, or condo. The area I'd like to live in is Vienna, Dunn Loring, Falls Church, McLean, essentially in the surrounding area of Tysons. I have a small dog who is hypoallergenic and loves people! He's super friendly and an awesome snuggle buddy. I am looking to build relationships with CF's who love to hang out and spend time together but who also value their own time. If you're interested in meeting up, please let me know. My email address is kelsonater@gmail.com. Also, I go to NCC's Barracks Row service if you were wondering which local church I belong to. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.