All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available near East Falls Church Metro - $930/month + utilities + cable/Internet

I am looking for a Christian brother to take over the remaining 6 months of my lease at a group home near the East Falls Church metro station. You would be joining a group of three Christian, young professional men in their mid-twenties who are serious about their faith and who desire for the home to be a place where spiritual growth happens in the context of community living. They are active in leadership positions at McLean Bible Church Arlington, enjoy playing/watching sports, host the occasional football or March Madness watch-party, and generally enjoy being social and spending time with others.

The lease runs through June 30, 2018. Rent for the room is $930/month, with electric and water averaging $50/month and $25/month, respectively. Cable/Internet is $37/month and includes the popular sports channels. The room is available for move-in now and I would like to have it filled by 1/31/18.

If you are interested, please email me and we can set up a time to speak further. I look forward to hearing from you!

Erik

larssoneg@gmail.com