All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Foggy Bottom 1 BR

This cozy, furnished 1 BR apartment is a few blocks away from the GW Hospital and is one block away from the GW Milken Public Health Building. I am moving out, and my sweet roommate is looking for someone to take my place. Rent is $950/month and utilities are included. Apartment parking is also available. The apartment also comes with a huge walk-in closet, separate from the bedroom closet. It’s great for storage!

The landlord is very kind and accommodating and cares very much for his tenants. And there is a beautiful rooftop access, where you can go up to enjoy the sunset and unwind from the busyness of city life.

Room is available as soon as you would like to move in. Please let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• Hello! My name is Danielle. I am interested in this apartment, and I would love to meet you and your roommate and learn more about your apartment.
    Would you be able to share a few pictures? Feel free to shoot me an email at dkhckmn1@gmail.com.
    I am currently in Silver Spring and am flexible in terms of moving in, but I would prefer to move in at the beginning of January.
    Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
This discussion has been closed.