All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Studio Share in Van Ness

edited January 2018 in Housing
Hello! I am attempting to find a CF who would be interested in sharing a large studio in Van Ness for a few months.  My lease is up the first week of June however it could be a great arrangement for someone looking for a temporary place to crash.  I'm looking for a CF who loves cats (I have two) and who does not mind sharing some space.  I am a female in my early 30s and I work for a non profit. I just finished grad school so I am loving the new free time.  I am super clean, laid back, and kind.  The studio is huge, rent would be $600 a month, it is located steps away from UDC and Van Ness Metro station.  I have honestly loved living here over the past few years! I am open to someone who wants to stay till the first week of June or even just a month or so.  Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at valerie.mar.tovar@gmail.com. Thanks! 

Comments

• Hello, 

I am looking for a place to stay 5 - 6 months as I am in transition. I am interested.  I work for a nonprofit downtown DC. This does exceed my budget but I am very interested so I would like to consider. I have been looking for temporary arrangement. Please email me at mameama@icloud.com. 

Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.