All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF Female Seeking Housing Starting June 2018

Hello,

My name is Ariel Neece and I am starting early to find housing/ female roommates once my current lease is up in June 2018. I am 25 (almost 26) years old and currently work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda. I am from Dallas, TX and moved to DC about 7 months ago, so I am a little new to the area. I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2015 and am currently working on my Masters degree while working full time. I am super fun, friendly, outgoing, adventurous, and of course, clean/ organized. :) 

I do have a Siberian Husky back in Texas (see Instagram for lots of pictures, lol.), but was unable to bring him when I moved here because my current apartment does not accept pets. If possible, I would love to be able to bring him up here, but it is not necessary. He is super sweet, trained, and makes a great roommate :)

I also currently attend NCC - barracks row location :) 

Feel free to contact me! 
Cell: 214-548-8106
Email: ariel.neece@gmail.com

Thank you!!