All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Female Seeking Housing Starting June 2018

Hello,

My name is Ariel Neece and I am starting early to find housing/ female roommates once my current lease is up in June 2018. I am 25 (almost 26) years old and currently work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda. I am from Dallas, TX and moved to DC about 7 months ago, so I am a little new to the area. I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2015 and am currently working on my Masters degree while working full time. I am super fun, friendly, outgoing, adventurous, and of course, clean/ organized. :) 

I do have a Siberian Husky back in Texas (see Instagram for lots of pictures, lol.), but was unable to bring him when I moved here because my current apartment does not accept pets. If possible, I would love to be able to bring him up here, but it is not necessary. He is super sweet, trained, and makes a great roommate :)

I also currently attend NCC - barracks row location :) 

Feel free to contact me! 
Cell: 214-548-8106
Email: ariel.neece@gmail.com

Thank you!!