All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF roommate for 2 bd/1 ba home with parking ($837.50/month)

This clean and bright two bedroom, one bathroom semi-detached home for rent .3 miles away from the Benning Road Metro Station will be ready for move-in for late February/early March for $837.50/month. 10 minute drive from Capitol Hill! 

– Driveway large enough for one vehicle.
– Plenty of free street parking for a second vehicle.
– Large fenced-in yard (2,160 foot lot) complete with strings of lights and small grill. Room for a bonfire pit.
– The brand new backyard shed is large, has a light, and is connected to the alarm system.
– Dishwasher, washer and dryer, garbage disposal, full size oven with gas range.
– Available bedroom has a closet, with additional storage in the linen closet outside the bathroom, coat closet downstairs, and closet under the stairs.
– Cost of yard care services included.
– Cost of alarm system service included.
– Full flower beds.
– Open floor plan downstairs.
– Brand new insulation in attic and crawl space.
– Pleasant and responsive landlord! 

I am moving out because I’m getting married, but I’m looking for someone to sublet for the rest of my lease! I’m so sad to leave this house and my lovely roommate. We would love to serve someone who needs a place with this beautiful and easily accessible house. Please email if interested, thanks! 

Comments