All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Seeking CF to take over gorgeous room in 2BR Arlington Apartment

My current roommate is moving to NYC for a job and her room will be available as early as end of January (until we fill it). We live on the 17th floor of the Avalon Courthouse Place, a 2 minute walk to the Courthouse metro. You would have your own room and private bath. The apartment has hardwood floors, washer and dryer in unit, a balcony, a workout facility, 24 hour concierge, and the living room is already fully furnished. Rent is $1,340 plus utilities.

I am a 25 year old professional who works for a podcast company downtown. I attend The District Church and am active in the community. Would love to find a chill roommate who is considerate and easy to live with.

Let me know if interested and would be happy to show you the place!

• Hello, I would be interested in viewing your gorgeous room over this weekend if possible. I attend NCC and I also have a very active life. I am very clean, quiet and chill to live with. You can reach me at and or 770-912-5608. My name is Lisa