All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF in Rosslyn 2BD/1BA apartment starting Jan 29th

Seeking a Christian female roommate for bedroom in spacious 2BD/1BA Rosslyn apartment, minutes from the metro, Georgetown and DC.

I've been living in the apartment or a year and absolutely love it. The complex has access to a gym, pool, hot tub, steam room, and sauna. And there's an entertainment center, convenience store and dry cleaners all onsite! The apartment itself has a large living room with huge windows that let in great light and a balcony/patio that's perfect for summer night dinners.

See craiglist ad here: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/1bd-in-spacious-2bd-1ba/6430789691.html

I'm looking for roommate that's considerate of shared spaces (cleans up and washes dishes etc. timely), pays bills on time, is respectful of others, and is a nonsmoker.

A little bit about me: I'm a mid-twentysomething professional working or a tech company in Virginia and enjoy spending time with my small group at church, salsa dancing, cooking dinner, running through local trails, playing soccer, and volunteering at area nonprofits.

If you interested in the room, please reply and include a short description of yourself and your move in dates.

Comments