All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for our apartment in NW DC

We are seeking a female who can move into our apartment in Northwest DC, between Tenleytown and Glover Park, by November.  We are three 20-something females looking for a fourth roommate for our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment.  The room is shared, but there is plenty of space.  Many major bus lines pick up right outside our apartment door, and we are a short walk from the Tenleytown metro.  We live directly across from the National Cathedral, and we are a short bus ride away from Georgetown.  We are very clean and considerate of each other, and we're hoping to find someone who will want to share our space with us.

Rent is $713 a month - that includes utilities, cable, and internet.  Please feel free to contact us if you're interested or have any questions!

Comments

• Hi Natalie! I am interested in the room if it is still available. I would love to get to know you better. You can email me at siggie_cans@hotmail.com . Have a great day! :)

• Hey Natalie,

My name is Tiffany Hottman and I am very interested! Would you be able to e-mail me and send me some pictures of the place. Also, is the neighborhood you live in safe? Also, I love Jesus, I am 22, and I will be hopefully moving there soon. My email is tjhottman@aol.com.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.