All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Spacious Room for CF- 1 block from East Falls Church Metro

Gorgrous master bedroom with private bath available to rent for CF - $845. The room is really pretty--tons of natural light from two big windows, cream walls, hardwood floors, and an amazing closet with built in shelving! The size easily fits my queen bed, nightstand, dresser, bookshelf, plants, and could fit a small love seat/futon + coffee table. 

The townhouse is in an awesome location. It's a block from East Falls Church Metro. Driving wise, we're right off of 66, so the city is about 10 minutes away. 

The room is available starting early January (would prefer closer to February but can make it work) for $845. Utilities are split 5 ways. 

There’s no security deposit and the lease can be broken at any time as long as you replace yourself!

If you're interested let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions/share pictures! Feel free to email etrease@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.