All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Master Bedroom/Bath for Rent Feb. 1 - A Block from East Falls Church Metro

Hello! I'm a CF living in a lovely, spacious townhouse with 4 other CF. I live in the master bedroom, which has it's own private bath. The room is really pretty--tons of natural light from two big windows, cream walls, hardwood floors, and an amazing closet with built in shelving! The size si 21x13 and easily fits my queen bed, nightstand, dresser, bookshelf, plants, and could fit a small love seat/futon + coffee table. 

The townhouse is in an awesome location. It's in a beautiful, safe neighborhood with wonderful neighbors (seriously, some of them introduced themselves when I moved in and told me they’re always there if I need anything). It's also walking distance (a block) from the East Falls Church Metro. Driving wise, we're right off of 66, so the city is about 10 minutes away. The townhouse has a big backyard and patio area in the back.

All girls living here have their own bedroom and we share a big living room and kitchen. The kitchen was recently renovated and the landlord (who is great) put in new carpets--so the house is in great shape. The laundry room is in the basement and has built in shelving that we use for storage, too.

The room is available starting Feb 1, for $845. Utilities are split 5 ways. There's no security deposit and the lease can be broken at any time as long as you replace yourself. 

If you're interested let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions/share pictures! You can email me at: etrease@gmail.com

Thank you! 
E

Comments

• I forgot to add that the move in date can be flexible if you are looking to move in before Feb 1!
  • Good morning E,

Checking to see if your room has been rented yet. I have a unique situation. My daughter moved to DC into temporary housing. She is a 30 year old professional working for a non profit in DC. She has Down Syndrome, is a Catholic CF.  She is humorous, loves people especially her age. She travels for work on occasion, loves to read, go to movies, play games etc. She has her NYS driver license but will not be driving in DC so being close to the metro is a plus. Of course we are looking for roommates that would gel with her. She is the first registered lobbyist with DS so you can imagine she is a very smart woman that until this position was offered was more than half way to her Associates degree. Three months ago was the first time she had lived on her own.
    Thank you so much for your time.
    Patti
This discussion has been closed.