All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Christian female to share condo 2BR/1Bath - Beginning January 1st or earlier

I found a really nice newly remodeled 2-bedroom condo by the Rhode Island metro station (7 min walk), and I’m looking for a CF to share it with me. It is available January 1st, 2018 or a little earlier if needed. Rent – $1,750.00/month + split utilities for the entire condo plus negotiable security deposit. If you have furniture, that would be sweet too. I barely have any. :)

Features include: One off-street parking space, Shared balcony, Hardwood floors, Stainless steel appliances, In-unit washer and dryer, Jacuzzi tub, Closets galore, a Large grassy common area with BBQ and outdoor furniture.

About Me:
I am a chill Christian female and I stay pretty busy with work but enjoy catching up when I’m home. I love spending time out and about as well as occasionally hosting get-togethers and out of town guests, but I always respect space and privacy. I moved to DC a little more than 10 years ago in 2007, and I currently work as a Lead Planner for a DMV based event-planning company. I'm also a freelance writer and editor. I enjoy traveling, dancing and reading. I am clean, tidy and considerate. 

About you/what I’m looking for:
I’m looking for another awesome Christian female in her late 20s/early 30s who can mix well and can “go with the flow.” No drama, please! 
· Solid employment/Being timely on rent is a must
· Looking to stay in DC for at least a year
· No pets please!

Please email me: afadumiye@gmail.com