All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Roommate Needed for 2 Bed/1 Bath Apt in Kalorama. Late Dec/Early Jan Move In

I am looking to fill the other bedroom of my apartment in the Kalorama area of Adams Morgan. My roommate is moving out in late December. The apartment is located at 2100 Connecticut Ave NW. It is easy walking distance from Adams Morgan and DuPont restaurant/bar scenes and only about a 10 minute walk from DuPont metro station. It is also about a mile from the U Street area.

It Is a 7th story apartment with two good-sized bedrooms, one living room, one bathroom, one kitchen and a few closets. The apartment complex also has a laundry room, a small gym, and a rooftop area with couches, tables, and grills.

I am looking for a roommate starting in late December or the beginning of January. Rent is $1420/person including utilities (except cable/WiFi) and the lease is month-to-month. I am a pretty chill guy and am open to all kinds of people. Please email me at ryan.ward43@yahoo.com or comment here if you are interested. Pictures or a tour is available upon request.

Thanks!