All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Basment in-law suite

edited December 2017 in Housing
Hi! 

My name is Alysha and I’m the worship leader over at Christ Our Shepherd Church. My husband and I are looking to rent our basement to a Christian married couple or single person. 

It is a fully furnished basement in-law suite, approx 650 sq feet, located in Fairlawn neighborhood complete with a private bed and bathroom, living area, laundry access, free parking pad, and a private entrance and exit. There is also a kitchenette with a sink, convection oven, and fridge. Internet, cable, and utilities  are included in the price. The laundry space is shared downstairs. 1200/month 

About us: 

My husband is a 6th grade teacher and I’m a stay at home mom who works for our church part-time as the worship leader and a therapist two days a week. We have 3 amazing children (4, 2, and 1). You will hear little feet upstairs during the day. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. We are looking to fill ASAP. 

Thank you! 

alysha.tagert@gmail.com

Comments

• Hi we are from Mississippi,My son will be there for an internship and we are interested in your place if you can rent it from Jan. 2019-end of May 2019. How close are you to Capital Hill?
  • Atagert25 said:
    Hi! 

My name is Alysha and I’m the worship leader over at Christ Our Shepherd Church. My husband and I are looking to rent our basement to a Christian married couple or single person or 2 friends as well as there is a pull-out couch. 

It is a fully furnished basement in-law suite, approx 650 sq feet, located in Fairlawn neighborhood complete with a private bed and bathroom, living area, laundry access, free parking pad, and a private entrance and exit. There is also a kitchenette with a sink, convection oven, and fridge. Internet, cable, and utilities  are included in the price. The laundry space is shared downstairs. 1200/month 

About us: 

My husband is a 6th grade teacher and I’m a stay at home mom who works for our church part-time as the worship leader and a therapist two days a week. We have 3 amazing children (4, 2, and 1). You will hear little feet upstairs during the day. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. We are looking to fill as of February 10th. 

Thank you! 

alysha.tagert@gmail.com

• Hi Alysha,
     is this apartment still available? If so, do you allow small dogs?

Leah
  • Is this apartment still available? If so, please email martin.jared.k@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi: My name is Robert I'm a Christian, Veteran, and an Environmental Inventor working by myself looking for a quiet and professional apartment share. I'm a non-smoker, non-drinker, and live a clean lifestyle. I'm interested in moving on Monday February 26th. Please call or e-mail Robert at Tel. 2026767089 or robertmatthews2012@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Robert M