All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CFs Wanted For Large Shared Fairfax Merrifield Townhouse

Hi!

CF living in a 3-bedroom Fairfax townhouse in a nice, safe, and friendly neighborhood within walking distance to the Vienna/Fairfax Metro, a grocery store, restaurants as well as a great walking/running trail. Behind Pam Am Shopping Center. The townhouse has a separate dining room, large living room, deck, laundry room, large kitchen, guest bath, and finished basement with a rec room and a guest-room. House is mostly furnished but there’s room for more.

The upper level bedrooms available are $575 (smaller) and $675 (larger) + utilities (split 3 equal ways). Both ladies will share a full bath. Sorry, no smoking or pets. Close to 66 Nutley St, 1 mile to 495 Rt 50 exit, Arlington, Annandale, Vienna, Merrifield, etc.

A little bit about me...I like a peaceful, clean home, and though I work a lot I like to be sociable at home as well but not with a revolving door of visitors.  

Interested? If you’re Christian, clean, female, employed, law abiding, respectful, responsible, not a party person, I’d love to hear from you. Showing Dec 1st. Available Dec 2nd and onward. Feel free to email lovelivn4him@gmail.com