Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
Room available for CF in H Street luxury apartment in January - $1285
I posted this last week, but reposting again since we're still looking to fill the spot My roommate and I are searching for a third CF roommate to join us in our beautiful, spacious apartment in Senate Square come January (move-in date has some flexibility for earlier or later, but the lease starts on January 7). We live in a very friendly apartment community with easy access to Capitol Hill and Metro!
We are two Christian females in our mid-twenties and early thirties who stay pretty busy with work but enjoy catching up when we’re home. We love spending time out and about as well as occasionally hosting get-togethers and out of town guests, but we also respect each other’s space and privacy. If you enjoy any combination of coffee/tea/wine/Netflix you will fit right in!
About you/what we're looking for:
We are looking for another awesome Christian female to join the bunch, preferably another youngish professional like ourselves who mixes well and can "go with the flow." No drama, please! Except when necessary, like if there's spider in your room, etc
· Solid employment/Being timely on rent is a must
· Goofiness/Quirky sense of humor a plus!
· Looking to stay in DC for at least a year
· Must love cats
Move-in date: Timing for move-in can be flexible, but we have a firm lease and rent start date of January 7
Details about the Bedroom:
· 11’ x 11’ 10” BR with decent sized closet
· Share Bathroom with one other roommate
· Rent: $1285 + Utilities
· Over-sized windows including one floor to ceiling window!
Details about the apartment:
Senate Square is a luxury apartment complex on Capitol Hill, close to Union Station and NoMa.
· 3BR, 2BA apartment on 4th floor: granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, over-sized windows
· Partially furnished – some furniture is also “moving out” so if you have furniture we may have room for it!
· Access to two rooftops, including rooftop pool, free wifi, grills, tons of seating, a dog park, community garden (which our previous roommate started!) and views of the Capitol building/national monument
· Screening room/theater w/ cable, fitness center, business center (free print/copy), and two common areas/lounges with mini kitchen
· 24 hr concierge
·Garage parking available for an extra monthly fee
· Walk Score is 94 - no car needed if you live here!
· Bike Score is also 94 - Capitol Bikeshare is right across the street and multiple bike lanes in the neighborhood
· <10 minute walk to Union Station: metro, amtrak, and buses (using H St. entrance)
· 10 minute walk to NoMa metro station
· Easy walking distance to H St. Corridor/Atlas District (DC Streetcar currently offers free rides as well)
· Right next to Giant grocery store, Whole Foods is just three blocks down
· Share with 2 other Christian females
· Link to photos: Senate Square Apartments (some of the furniture has changed, but overall look and feel is similar! Hit the “info” button at the top right for photo descriptions)
· **Senate Square also hosts monthly activities and happy hours for residents (Wine Down Wednesday, Bingo Night, Rooftop Barbecues, etc.) it has been a fantastic way to get to know neighbors and we've made several friends in our building!
If you're interested, we'd love to meet you! Please email me at email@example.com for more details, along with a little information about yourself.