All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF $815 NE: Available Nov 15

I’m making a move to Austin, TX so looking for a CF to move into my room in a Capitol Hill townhouse. The house is 2 blocks away from H Street restaurants and nightlife, as well as multiple bus stops and the DC Streetcar (which takes you to Union Station for free). 15-20 minute walk to Union Station (or 5 min bike ride), 20-minute walk to Eastern Market, & 10-15 minute walk to Whole Foods and Giant.

There will be a total of 4 women: Jamie, my replacement, Julia and a new roommate tbd to share Julia’s room. We are in our late 20s, working professionals, and strong Christian women actively invested in our churches and community.

The house (which we affectionately call the Atlas Chateau) is a spacious, 2-storey corner house with high ceilings, a cozy living room, a working fireplace, open patio (perfect for outdoor movie nights and bonfires!), front yard, and lots of window-nooks for quiet study sessions or curling up with a good book.

The house is 3BR/1.5 bath with a washer/dryer in-unit. Rent is $815/month plus utilities, which average to $75-100/month depending on the season. The room is a small room, but I have a full mattress, a dresser, a nightstand, and a lovely view. The lease runs until the end of May with an opportunity to renew. Move in date is super flexible, originally it was Jan 1 but I have the option of being rent free with the padres so I can move out anytime. 

I am selling my furniture, so it could come furnished if you wanted it.

If interested, please feel free to reach me at a.biancawilliams@gmail.com. I’m happy to share pictures upon request.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.