All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a room

My current lease isn't up for a few months (through Feb) but I work retail, so the next couple months are going to be really busy. Trying to get an idea what's available. 

I love my current roommate and the house we're in, but I'm hoping to find something new at the end of this lease to save some money. I'm looking for 700 or less (including utilities if possible). I work at Tysons Corner, so anything in the Arlington/Falls Church area would be great.

If anyone has any options they know of, pm me. I'm sure I'll be reposting this a little closer to the end of my lease as well. 

Thanks!
Michelle

Comments

• Hello! My friend and I are currently looking at apartments / townhouses in the Tysons area, since we both work there, and are seeking a third roommate so that we can get the rent down to about $700 person (estimated). We'd like to move sometime in January.

We're both Christian females, and are quiet, clean, respectful, chill, and totally cool to hang out with. Let me know if you're interested! My email is srdraeker@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.