All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a Female Roommate for Master Bedroom of 2BR/2BA Apartment in the Vienna/Fairfax Area

I am seeking an honest, clean, responsible, friendly, easygoing, female roommate for a two-bedroom, two bath apartment beginning January 1, 2018 (with flexibility for move-in in December).  The room that will be available is the Master Bedroom…The apartment is in a great location, about a five-minute walk from the Vienna/Fairfax Metro Station and close to I-66.  The bedroom has two sliding door closets and easily accommodates a queen size bed.  The bedroom also has its own private bathroom for complete privacy.  Some features of the apartment include granite counter tops, in unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, cozy fireplace, and porch.  Other amenities include an on-site clubhouse, fitness center, and swimming pool.  Parking is also available.  The cost per person, per month is approximately $1,045 (which includes basic utilities and wi-fi).  If you are interested, please contact me at bgrant14@liberty.edu.

This discussion has been closed.