All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$987 room, Pentagon City 2bd1ba (by metro & free parking) female only (flex move-in Nov or Dec 2017)

edited October 2017 in Housing

Hello! I am seeking a female to take over my lease beginning late November/December (date is pretty flexible). Some details below:

*How much: 1bdr, shared bathroom: $987/mo (including all utilities except internet, which can be negotiated with my roommate on which plan you want to go with. Currently, we’ve got no cable and Quantum FIOS so our internet bill comes out to be $37/pp/month.) 1 free parking space is also included. There's also plenty of guest parking along our street. 

*What: You’ll be taking over my room which is the master bedroom in the apartment. I have a full size bed, a desk, a dresser and 2 shelves and still have enough room to pull out my yoga mat and do stretches if I wanted to. It has 2 built-in wall closets with mirrors. You’ll share the one bathroom with my current roommate. She is a CF and is super friendly and cooks amazingly! The apartment as a whole is approx. 1000sq ft. It is on the first floor of the apartment (which ends up being below ground level), but there is plenty of natural sunlight during the day that comes into the apartment.

*When: Starting around late November. The date is flexible. The lease ends May 31, 2018 with option to renew.

*Where: The apartment is right off I-395, it is a 15 minute walk to the Pentagon City metro station (on S Arlington Ridge Rd). Nearby the mall, Pentagon row, etc. The specific apartment building name/address will be sent to serious inquirers only.

Pictures can also be provided upon request.

Please contact me should you have any questions/interest. gracejieunlim@gmail.com

Comments