All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Large basement bedroom in Fairfax townhouse - near George Mason (~$825 including all utilities)

Private basement bedroom with window available for rent minutes away from George Mason.

Available mid to late October (somewhat flexible), and looking for someone to sign on at least through next summer. Currently live with 2 other guys.

Rent of $800-850/month depending on length of lease includes all utilities, access to nearby lake, outdoor pool, and tennis courts.
-Basement bedroom (21'x 12'): Very large and private bedroom. Separate bathroom and storage area. Access to washer and dryer on same level. 

The main floor has a kitchen with updated appliances, dining room, large living room, and outside deck. The main areas are fully furnished.

I been going to NCC for about a year, and am always looking for good Christian fellowship. 

Let me know if you're interested! You can email me at Kuckjason@gmail.com for more info or pictures. 

Jason