All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF wanted for shared master bedroom - Capitol Hill, $800/mo

Hi all,

I'm moving in November to pursue grad school and am looking for a CF to move into my shared master bedroom in a Capitol Hill townhouse. The house is 2 blocks away from H Street restaurants and nightlife, as well as multiple bus stops and the DC Streetcar (which takes you to Union Station for free). 15-20 minute walk to Union Station, 20-minute walk to Eastern Market, 10-15 minute walk to Whole Foods and Giant.

There are a total of 4 girls – that includes you! Each are in their late 20s, working professionals, and are strong Christian women actively invested in their churches and the community. The room will be shared with my dear friend, Julia, a 3rd year law student. Julia enjoys hosting the occasional party and Bible studies. A California native, she is always up for outdoor adventures, and long study nights.

The second roommate, Jamie, is a bubbly Florida native and works in corporate ethics. Jamie enjoys hanging out with friends and chatting over a glass of wine.

You will also overlap with one other roommate for a month, who is equally as lovely and fun! She is moving to Austin, TX to start a new adventure, so she will sadly be leaving us late December.

The house (which we affectionately call the Atlas Chateau) is a spacious, 2-storey corner house with high ceilings, a cozy living room, a working fireplace, open patio (perfect for outdoor movie nights and bonfires!), front yard, and lots of window-nooks for quiet study sessions or curling up with a good book.

The house is 3BR/1.5 bath with a washer/dryer in-unit. Rent is $800/month plus utilities, which average to $75-100/month depending on the season. Lease runs until the end of May.

If interested, please feel free to reach me at hannah.dale90@gmail.com. I'm happy to share pictures upon request.
This discussion has been closed.