All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a Faith-Filled Single Female

Seeking a faith-filled, female roommate for my cozy apartment in Arlington (Virginia). The bedroom and dedicated bath are available for $1395 (includes 1 parking space) + utilities (about $120) per month. 

The bedroom is spacious and comes with an armoire and small desk with a chair. Please feel free to bring your own bed and frame. The spacious bathroom comes with your own shower and toilet. The apartment is located in the Meridian at Pentagon City apartment complex. This complex is super hot as Whole Foods is literally across the street (brand new). Complex amenities include a full gym (saves on membership), clubhouse, secured package delivery, two rooftop pools, covered parking, in-unit washer and dryer units, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, and microwave. 

The apartment common areas include the kitchen and living room. The living room is set up for prayer/devotion time. The kitchen is pretty well stocked with many kitchen gadgets (e.g., blender, toaster oven, keurig, electric water kettle, etc.) you could imagine. There is a spacious balcony that faces due-south Arlington/Alexandria complete with chairs and a small table (also great for devotions). 

The location is a 7-minute walk from either of two Metro stops; several main freeways (i.e., 395, 1, etc.) are within 3-4 minutes (typically lights). In addition to the two metro stops, Whole Foods, Crystal City shops, the Pentagon Mall, the Pentagon (itself), Costco, Best Buy, etc. are all within a ~10 minute walking range. This is unbeatable. 

I am the only other person who lives in the apartment. This is intended to be a quiet, restful place. As there are LOTS of places nearby to gather with friends, etc. I would expect folks to do their socializing outside the apartment. Of course, we can always work exceptions, but I would hope that would not be the norm ☺ I am a working professional who will respect you and ask that you be respectful in return. This means no men are allowed in the bedrooms for overnight stays. Friends are always welcome to stay with advance notice. Alcohol is okay but not smoking. The vibe of the place is definitely communal – chores are shared, but in general, as long as you keep tidy (e.g., do your own dishes, and take out the trash rotationally, etc., I pretty much do the rest). As schedules tend to be hectic at times, I don’t expect to share groceries or meals, etc. If you happen to travel, that’s great – just please, as a courtesy let me know when you plan to return :) I ALWAYS love to touch bases and connect (e.g., couch chats and coffee out) as a priority but also realize schedules are crazy at times. 

If this looks like something that would interest you, please send me an email! Pictures are available. I’d love to connect over coffee ☺

Comments