All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a Female Roommate in the Vienna/Fairfax Area

I am looking for an honest, clean, responsible, friendly, easy-going, female roommate to move into the master bedroom of a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, the first week of January. The apartment is in a great location, about a 7 minute walk from the Vienna/Fairfax metro station, and also conveniently located just minutes from I-66. The bedroom easily fits a queen size bed, contains two sliding door closets, as well as its own bathroom, which would provide complete privacy!  The apartment has granite countertops, contains an in unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, cozy fireplace, and back porch. The apartment has it's own gym and a swimming pool. Parking is also available. Rent is approximately $1045/month (including utilities). If you are interested, feel free to contact me at bgrant14@liberty.edu

This discussion has been closed.