All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate in 3BR/2.5BA Rowhouse - Rent $900

Hi there! I live in a renovated 3BR/2.5 BA rowhouse in Anacostia and am looking for a CF roommate. The house is about a 5-7 minute walk to the Anacostia metro station with street parking and easy access to 295/395/495. The basement room is spacious, has a full BA and its own door for access. There is also access to a guest room/office. I have lived here for a year and a half and it's a great community area. Rent is $900 + utilities per month and would be looking for someone to move in as early as October 1, or as soon as possible.

A little about me, I am early 30s and work for the government. I have a small, hypoallergenic dog and enjoy traveling, movies and spending time with friends. I also enjoy volunteering with Young Life SE DC as well as our church small group. I am hoping to find a great CF roommate, who shares similar interest. Also someone who is respectful of shared space and willing to help keep those areas clean.  Please feel free to contact me if you're interested or would like pictures of the space, Anjeanette.j@gmail.com. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.