All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

WONDERFUL NANNY AVAILABLE FOR HIRE

We have used our nanny Isabel in our home for both our boys (now 5 and 2) from when they were infants.  She was used by my cousin for her daughter before that and was recommended to me when we moved to DC.  However, we are now moving to Georgia and I would love to find an NCC family that could use her services. 

She is from Honduras and lives here with her family and has grown children of her own as well as one grandchild.  She speaks Spanish as her first language, but does understand most English and can speak some.  We do well communicating through a Spanish to English app as well when it is needed.  I speak no Spanish and we have worked out just fine.  She does not have a car, but has always gotten to us by metro or bus and is always on time.  

She is the best with infants and babies, she provides amazing love and care and really becomes part of your family.  She can bottle feed as well as prepare food and meals will needed.  She also helps clean the home as well as doing the laundry and anything else you may need around the house.  She's a christian woman and often reads her bible when there is downtime while the baby sleeps.  She has always prayed for our family as well as invited us to her church on occasion when she is singing or doing other special events.  She has loved our kids as if they are their own and has been a wonderful part of our family the past 5 years.  

If you are looking for a nanny (either part or full time) Isabel may be a great fit for you.  Her rate is very reasonable.  Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about her or setting up a time to meet or interview her.  Being our nanny is her only income so I would love to find a family for her ASAP. 

Thank you!
Leah Davis 
(765-730-3577)
leahclairedavis@gmail.com