All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available in Alexandria -- $975

I am looking for a female roommate to share a two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in Alexandria, near the Kingstowne/Springfield/Franconia area. You will get your own full bathroom and bedroom, which can come furnished with a futon and other furniture. The condo has a washer and dryer in the unit, as well as a balcony, along with a furnished living room, dining area and kitchen. The condominium complex has plenty of parking for you to chose from as well as access to the pool, gym, picnic area and small lakes. It is easy walking and driving distance to numerous grocery stores and other restaurants and stores. The Franconia-Springfield metro and VRE station is less than two miles away and metro buses service the area.

The asking rent is $975 and includes all utilities as well as Verizon Fios cable and internet. The security deposit will equal one month's rent and a background/credit check will be conducted. The apartment is available the weekend of October 21.

I am a government employee and work in Arlington. I have every other Monday off and telework once a week. I am otherwise in and out of the house all day and weekends. I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself but am friendly and more than happy to be friends and hang out =). Some of my hobbies include running, working out, reading, cooking and baking, watching shows and movies, and sports. I am from Chicago and moved to the area six years ago.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you. My email is laj1608@yahoo.com