All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 Room available in 4 bedroom house $850

My roommate and I are looking for one woman to fill out our four bedroom house. The bedroom is located upstairs of the house, with a large kitchen / living area / possible office area occupying the main floor. The house is only a ten minute walk from the Stadium Armory Metro, and is also easy walking distance from shops and restaurants on H Street (including Chik Fil A!). 

The bedroom is a large, spacious room on the front of the house with large windows and lots of natural light.

The room is available October 1. We would have an even four way split for electricity, water, and internet (the last tenants averaged about $80 per person per month).

I'm a law student / intern, and my roommate is a post grad with multiple jobs. As a result, the house is usually pretty quiet. We're both fairly neat, and we're big fans of bonding over lasagna, ice cream, and So You Think You Can Dance. Please come join us! If you're interested, please contact me at saraheanderson.1991@gmail.com