All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Would anybody be able to have me to stay for a week or more between 4th November and 24th November?

Hello NCC,

I'm Ben and I'm a PhD student at the University of York, England. I write histories of mission, Africa (particularly Ghana) and global health. I'm coming to D.C. to work in the National Archives and to give a presentation on medical mission at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. I'm really excited about visiting and feel like God has called me to come to D.C. at this time and to pray for the city whilst I'm there. I was encouraged by friends at my church (St Michael le Belfrey and G2, York) to contact you and see if you might be able to support me whilst I am there and if anyone would be able to have me to stay. I would so appreciate any help at all, even if its only to stay for a short amount of the time. 

Warm regards, 

Ben
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello Ben,

I may be able to have a room for you to rent in November. The rent would be $675 and it is one room in a three bedroom apartment in Dunn Loring, VA. If you are interested in hearing more about it please send me an email at michellecwebster@live.com.

Best,
    Michelle
This discussion has been closed.