All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available Oct 1 for CF in condo in NW DC. Close to Chinatown & Capitol Hill.

My roommate of 4.5 years is moving to Michigan. So, come Oct 1, I will have a bedroom & bathroom available in our 2bedroom, 2.5bath condo. 

The condo is located right off NY Avenue NW and 395, where NOMA, Shaw and Mt. Vernon neighborhoods all meet.  The building is quiet with only 10 units.  Large open living space and kitchen area with a gas fireplace, wood flooring throughout and large balcony off back.  Your room and bathroom are off the hallway, beyond the kitchen and living area.

Easy walking distances to restaurants, grocery store, the National Mall as well as highway and metro stations. There is plenty of street parking and often open spots at the park behind the building.  Secure building access in the front and back. 

I work on Capitol Hill, and am a mid-30s introverted extrovert who loves the outdoors and to travel.  Looking for someone who is down-to-earth, clean, and doesn’t mind occasional get-togethers with church/community friends.   I attend McLean Bible Church in VA, but have a lot of friends and colleagues who attend NCC.

Rent is approx. $1200, with utilities, internet and cable included (some flexibility in this price). Lease doesn’t allow animals. 

Here are a few photos of kitchen/living area.  Email is best way to reach me - jaryn2 @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

This discussion has been closed.