All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent in Glover Park

Greetings,

I recently bought a 2 bd condo in Glover Park in N.W. D.C. and the second room is beckoning for a better use than cardboard-box storage. Thus: if you are a CF looking for housing, please jot me a note. Here are the very condensed details:

1. Room is open for a woman only (sorry men), $900 per month plus a $900 security deposit. All utilities included. Bathroom is shared with yours truly. The room is very bright, ample closet space. Washer and dryer are in the basement of the building. Street parking, zone 3.

2. 1 year lease

3. About me: I’m a single Christian woman and attend Church of the Resurrection on Capitol Hill. I write and edit for a living, so there are many books in the house, as well as a smattering of musical instruments. I would love to bless somebody with this room, so if you are just starting out in the city, need a landing place for a season, or just want to make a new friend, please be in touch! I'm at ashleyjoycemay@gmail.com. 

4. Room is available October 1, possibly earlier if you need it.

With regards,
Ashley May