All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Opportunity to Sponsor a Nursing Student/Sister in Christ

Dear Church Family,

I hope this letter finds each of you in good spirits.

I am reaching out because I am searching for a housing situation for at least 15 months in which I’m offered free room and board in exchange for giving needed assistance in a host of areas (ie childcare, administrative work, data entry/analysis, teaching, writing, public health consulting, etc). I do want this to be a mutually beneficial experience. I am looking for such a living arrangement because I recently got accepted into nursing school at George Washington University (and Hopkins too!) and am looking and asking God for ways to fund this training outside of loans. My financial situation is honestly quite dire and I would like the opportunity to rebuild my finances (i.e. savings and that credit score) without the added financial strain of rent. My ultimate goal is to become financially stable, and to achieve that I need to have some lean years.

A little about me..

I recently graduated from GW with my Masters in Public Health in Community-Oriented Primary Care. My career interests involve innovation of technology to improve health of underserved populations so I am developing and building upon skills in software engineering, business development/entrepreneurship, health and wellness, and public health consulting. At the center of all of this intellectuality is my growing love for Jesus Christ and desire to follow His path for me. I am learning this season to walk by faith, not by sight, and to surrender to his promises for me. As an individual, I would characterize myself as peaceful, enthusiastic, relatively clean, helpful, goal-oriented, and driven.

If the Spirit leads you, please don’t hesitate to reach out and share with your network. This sister in Christ really needs your help and blessing.

Thank you very much in advance.