All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Experienced pet sitter and dog walker for hire!

Hi everyone!

My name is Marya and I just moved to Northeast D.C. from Arlington, but am originally from California. I work a full-time 9-5 job in the environmental/conservation field, but am generally free early mornings, evenings, and on the weekend. I am available to pet sit and do dog walking. I could also potentially do overnight/weekend pet sitting. 

I've had a ton of different pets growing up (fish, hamsters, dog, rabbit, etc.) and love animals! I am in my mid-twenties and am a very active person, so I am available to walk/exercise a dog. I can also do bathing, some light grooming, and some training (I trained my own dog). My hourly rate would be negotiable. I don't have a car, but I am pretty mobile with the metro and my bike.

Please feel free to reach out if you would like to connect! My email is: marya.skotte@gmail.com.