All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Basement bed and bath available in charming Navy Yard home

Available as early as Sep 9

w/d in unit 
private bath 
private room 

My roommate and I are moving into a cute row house in Navy Yard, and we need a third roommate for the master suite. We move in Sept. 9, and can be flexible about your move-in date after that if need be.

The new house is updated, has a beautiful kitchen, and a great outdoor space. The basement will serve as the third bedroom, and can be very private b/c there's a separate entrance to the laundry room from outside, so we'll never have to walk through your room to get there :smile: 

3 blocks to Harris Teeter, 4 blocks to the green line, 4 blocks to Yards Park, 7 blocks from Eastern Market, and so much more. 

Rent is 1200/mo. +utilities. 

About us: We are two 30 yr old young professional women. We enjoy food, the outdoors, books, and netflix. We're social but have our own lives, we're considerate and easy to live with, and we expect the same from you. 

Contact me for pictures. I have some but am posting on my phone and don't have access to them at the moment. 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.