All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking lease in Alexandria September or November - March 31

I'm originally from Georgia but I moved to DC 2 years ago. I work at a digital firm on King street and I'm engaged to be married in March. I'm super outgoing, laid-back, active and clean. I'm an ENFP (if you're into Myers Briggs). I enjoy being outside, walking to work, meeting new people, trying new recipes and playing with my fiancé's (soon to be mine) dog!

Ideally I would like to pay under $800/month  and stay in the Alexandria area since I do not have a car, but am open to other areas. If you know of any opportunities please feel free to email me at mimiwertz@yahoo.com. 

-Mimi

Comments

• Hi! I don't have an apartment yet but I've been looking for a roommate because I just relocated to the Alexandria area! I just graduated from UC Berkeley and played water polo there all four years. I have a twin sister and have always been close with my family!:) I would love to stay well under 1000 for rent as well! I would love to connect with you if you're open to looking for a place with me! I've been hoping I'd find someone soon and you seem like a perfect fit! Thanks so much, hope to hear back soon!:) my number is 805-286-0572 so text or call me!
This discussion has been closed.